What is your role at Sutton & Associates: Program Manager. Responsible for managing all aspects of a program as well as all of the graphic needs for Sutton & Associates.
Best travel experience: My honeymoon to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. It was my first experience at an adult all-inclusive resort. We were treated like VIP’s and ate like royalty.
What do you like to do in your spare time:
- Weekend trips to the lake
- Out of town sporting tournaments
- Alabama Football with my busy family
What is the most unique job you’ve ever had: At age 21, being actively involved in opening the Palazzo Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Three things most people don’t know about you:
- I moved to Honolulu, Hawaii when I was 4 years old and lived there for 10 years.
- I am obsessed with pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING.
- I have an abnormal fear of snakes which is called Ophidiophobia.
What is a must have in your travel bag: Dry Shampoo
What has been the most interesting item of food you’ve tasted: Oxtail soup