What is your role at Sutton & Associates: Program Manager and Graphic Design Specialist. Responsible for managing all aspects of a program as well as all of the graphic needs for Sutton & Associates.
Best travel experience: A 14-Day Cruise to Sweden, Finland, Denmark, the upper fjords of Norway, Russia, France, and England.
What do you like to do in your spare time:
- Spending time at the lake with my family.
- I recently got married and my husband and I take road trips often in Alabama, Georgia, and Florida.
What is the most unique job you’ve ever had: While living in Valdosta, Georgia, I designed custom cookie tin lids that shipped to large corporations all over the United States.
Three things most people don’t know about you:
- I lived in Italy for 7 months and Dublin, Ireland for 5 months. I have traveled to over 15 European countries.
- I have a passion for art and love to draw. I am fascinated by art history and love European architecture.
- I love anything with panda bears.
What is a must have in your travel bag: Sound Machine
What has been the most interesting item of food you’ve tasted: Escargot