What is your role at Sutton & Associates? Strategic Account Manager. Responsible for new and existing client development initiatives and strategic growth planning across all industries nationally.
Best travel experience:
Trip to the Netherlands & Italy with family and our dear Dutch friends! Particularly special because the Italy portion was a surprise to my husband who hadn’t seen (and, in some cases met) his Italian relatives since he was 7 years old! We stayed in a quaint Bed & Breakfast in the hills overlooking the gorgeous Amalfi Coast, and visited Pompei, Mount Vesuvius, and Giovanni’s family in Caserta, outside of Naples, where we even visiting the church his parents were married in.
What do you like to do on your spare time/days off?
- Traveling in the U.S. and abroad to spend time with our children, family & friends!
- Working out, hiking, walks in the park or on the beach – fresh air & scenic views!
- Baking, Cooking & experimenting with new recipes!
What is the most unique job you’ve ever had?
A summer job exclusively for college students selling Wonderware cookware, china and crystal door-to-door (blue suitcase with easel and flip chart in hand)! Worked toward/won an Incentive Trip to Bermuda with my peers. I still use the pots and pans today!
Three things most people don’t know about you:
- I played the flute for 16 years.
- I went to college intending to major in Math, Music +/or French, but Psychology became my passion!
- I’m fascinated with anything related to the power and resiliency of the brain (ie. You Are What You Think, Doug Hooper; My Stroke of Insight, Jill Bolte Taylor; When Breath Becomes Air, Paul Kalanithi).
What is a must have in your travel bag? Chocolate! (& healthy snacks)
What has been the most interesting item of food you’ve ever tasted? Alligator soup