What is your role at Sutton & Associates: Program Coordinator. Responsible for supporting the team at Sutton & Associates and managing marketing and social media.
Best travel experience: While island hopping in the Abacos Islands in the Bahamas, I managed to explore the chain of 10 smaller islands.
What do you like to do in your spare time:
- Workout classes specifically high intensity interval training
- Cooking and trying new recipes
- Traveling the U.S. to see friends
What is the most unique job you’ve ever had: Worked at a boutique and monogram shop in the south where everything possible was branded with your initials.
Three things most people don’t know about you:
- Running half-marathons is a new passion.
- I can’t go a day without peanut butter.
- I never learned how to whistle.
What is a must have in your travel bag: Headphones
What has been the most interesting item of food you’ve tasted: Raw octopus