What is your role at Sutton & Associates: Intern for the Program Manager, Ashley Dickert.
Best travel experience: I spent a summer in New York City and experienced the city as both a tourist and a resident. While there, I saw the motorcade transporting former President Barrack Obama, which is an event I’ll never forget.
What do you like to do in your spare time:
- Thrifting and antiquing
- Reading novels and poetry
- Spending time with my family
What is the most unique job you’ve ever had: I worked as a model and makeup artist assistant for a small modeling agency while in New York City. I had the opportunity to work both behind the scenes and in front of the camera, learning the ins-and-outs of the industry while transforming into a new look for each photoshoot or show. It was such a rewarding experience to work with so many different people in a fast-paced environment.
Three things most people don’t know about you:
- I love the game Wordle and play it every day.
- When I was younger, I wanted to be a baker and would only make desserts from scratch.
- I’ve kept almost every book I’ve read in the past 10 years and hope to make a bookshelf wall to fit them all.
What is a must have in your travel bag: a book
What has been the most interesting item of food you’ve tasted: Pap, a type of porridge made from maize meal