What is your role at Sutton & Associates: Program Manager – Incentive Travel Design Group. I assist our team effortlessly in crafting destination incentive trips that perfectly reflect each of our client’s vision. Each program is unique and seamlessly managed, as I serve as the professional liaison between clients, trip participants, and our worldwide travel partners. Delivering a personal “southern hospitality” approach through managing program logistics, on-site management, communication, creative marketing, and custom web design.
Best travel experience: Experiencing Europe for the first time in Bordeaux, France on an intimate river cruise. I got to explore so many regions, bike through vineyards and expand my interest in culinary and wine!
What do you like to do in your spare time:
- Being crafty, sporty, and adventurous with my daughter & friends.
- Live sporting events, theatre performances, or concerts.
- Pretending I am a member of “The Home Edit” anytime I am rearranging and organizing.
What is the most unique job you’ve ever had: Coordinating and managing multiple and elaborate traditional Indian ceremonies and receptions, as a previous Hotel Event Manager.
Three things most people don’t know about you:
- I wanted to be a soap opera actress growing up (I am named after Ashley, from the young and the restless)
- I never got sick the entire time I was pregnant.
- I lived in Hawaii for 10 years
What is a must have in your travel bag: Dry shampoo and a Bluetooth speaker
What has been the most interesting item of food you’ve tasted: Oxtail soup (Famous local Hawaiian Dish)