What is your role at Sutton & Associates: Responsible for generating new leads, sourcing hotels, and supporting Liz Sutton, Owner & President.
Best travel experience: A trip to “Costa del Sol” to explore the beautiful cities of Marbella and Malaga, Spain.
What do you like to do in your spare time:
- Enjoy golfing on the beautiful Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail.
- Taking spin classes whenever I can fit them in my schedule
- Relaxing and watching HGTV and Food Network.
What is the most unique job you’ve ever had: Worked the F1’s Grand Prix Canada and Formula 5000 Concession stands
Three things most people don’t know about you:
- I enjoy playing the piano.
- I can speak Polish fluently.
- I have curled competitively while living in Canada.
What is a must have in your travel bag: A good novel
What is the most interesting item of food you have ever tasted: Galaretka: Jelled pigs’ feet with Vinegar-a Polish staple