What is your role at Sutton & Associates: Executive Assistant to the President, Liz Sutton. My role is to support Liz Sutton and to make her life easier in managing the Company.
Best travel experience: My study abroad experience in Ireland. I spent a whole summer living in Cork, Ireland and fell in love with the country and the locals.
What do you like to do in your spare time:
- I enjoy spending time with my family on Lake Jordan
- Going to visit my college home, Birmingham, to see close friends, eat at my favorite restaurants, and go to all the great music venues for concerts
- Taking my Labradoodle Muddy out to dog parks and taking part in fun activities with him
What is the most unique job you’ve ever had: I worked at the front desk for a Hair Salon in college and probably changed my hair color or cut every other month when working there!
Three things most people don’t know about you:
- I love to cook and try new recipes- my brownies are my favorite!
- I volunteer with the Humane Society as often as I can
- My favorite music genre is 70’s Rock, and my favorite concert buddy is my Mom
What is a must have in your travel bag: Headphones
What has been the most interesting item of food you’ve tasted: Traditional English Breakfast