What is your role at Sutton & Associates: Sales & Marketing Advisor – I am responsible for generating sales, developing relationships with new clients, and creating and developing the marketing for Sutton & Associates
Best travel experience: My honeymoon with my husband. We were supposed to plan a big trip out of the country; however, it was during the restrictions of Covid-19. So, instead of waiting to go on a trip we decided on a low-key trip to Gatlinburg, Tennessee. We stayed in a quiet cabin with incredible views. After all the wedding planning, a quiet trip to Gatlinburg tucked away in the mountains while it snowed was exactly what we needed, and a trip we will remember forever!
What do you like to do in your spare time:
- Working out at Orange Theory Fitness
- Taking my dog Jax on walks and golf cart rides through the neighborhood
- Going to the lake with friends and family
- Reading books about self-development, real estate investing, and personal finance
What is the most unique job you’ve ever had: In college, I was a Rodan & Fields Consultant. This was a lot of fun because it gave me a chance to make extra money with a flexible schedule, and I also received great discounts on the products!
Three things most people don’t know about you:
- I was a bone marrow donor
- I hate elevators
- I took kickboxing classes in college
What is a must have in your travel bag: Headphones
What has been the most interesting item of food you’ve tasted: Frog Legs